Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

This is simply amazing. The idea itself is gorgeous and the plot twist expands it to the galactic size. One of the best small games I've seen so far. Fantastic job!

Hired Heroes Hired Heroes

Well I found this game pretty nice but there are some bugs and other things I wanted to mention. First of: it suddenly displays 99 score instead of 100 after the first level. Afterwards it turned to 100 again. Then, a bar with stats at the bottom of the screen seems to lay over enemies, which is sometimes annoying because you can't see them and can hardly click them. And last thing: I was defeated at the last level but it showed me final cutscene which said that dragon was defeated. So I was thanked for game even though I didn't finish it yet. Overall great game love it! Hope you'll get rid of those bugs.

King's Guard King's Guard

Good job!

The game is pretty simple, but nicely made and addicting. Good hybrid of a casual and RPG, I like it. It is also not that easy to come through, but not too hard - it's balanced, I think. Keep it up - 5/5 and 9/10

Access Denied Access Denied

I'm not sure if you like ponies, but I'm going to use this in some kind of a PMV. Full credits will be given.

Yumisekai responds:

Cool!
As long as you give credit, feel free to use the song ;)

Death of a Prophet Death of a Prophet

Absolutely amazing

You're now my favorite artist on newgrounds. Seriously, you're great. Thank you for your work.

The Underwater Badass The Underwater Badass

I really like it

Great tune and the rythm is perfect as usual. I really enjoyed this song, thanks!